Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 12, 2010

A Warriors Prayer

I found this on the net and it was just so beautiful and just overwhelmed me.
This is the site I found it on:
www.savedbyhisblood.com/thewarriorsprayer.htm

The Warrior's Prayer

Based upon the Holy Bible verses found at Ephesians 6:11-17, this prayer is for spiritual warriors.


The Warrior's Prayer

Heavenly Father,

Your warrior prepares for battle.

Today I claim victory over Satan by putting on the whole armor of God!

I put on the Girdle of Truth!

May I stand firm in the truth of Your Word

so I will not be a victum of Satan's

and his demons' lies.

I put on the breastplate of Righteousness!

May it guard my heart from evil

so I will remain pure and holy,

protected under the blood of Jesus Christ.

I put on the Shoes of Peace!

May I stand firm in the Good News of the Gospel

so Your peace will shine through me

and be a light to all I encounter.

I take the Shield of Faith!

May I be ready for Satan's fiery darts of

doubt, denial and deceit

so I will not be vulnerable to spiritual defeat.

I put on the Helmet of Salvation!

May I keep my mind focused on You

so Satan will not have a stronghold on my

thoughts.

I take the Sword of the Spirit!

May the two edged sword of Your Word

be ready in my hands

so I can expose the tempting words of Satan.

By faith your warrior has put on

the whole armor of God!

I am prepared to live this day, in spiritual victory!

In His most Holy Name!!!

Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment